Send me your story! If I feel it is applicable to my research, I will publish it here on this website.
- Step 1 – Send a summary of your experience in 500 words or less in the body of an email. Please be sure to indicate if there are verifiable witnesses. IMPORTANT! I cannot assume a story is reliable unless there were other witnesses. Don’t bother otherwise, please.
- Step 2 – If I’m interested in hearing more, I will email you back and ask for the following.
- A narrative account of the event in 2,000 words or less.
- The account needs to be as objective as possible. In other words, tell me what you experienced, not what you thought it was. Don’t say you saw an angel or ghost… say you saw the form of a person. Be as descriptive as possible, without assuming any conclusions about what you saw.
- After the objective account, you may then in two to three sentences tell me what you think happened as a conclusion.
- Lastly, you need to include the names and contact information for at least two to three witnesses who can verify your story and your sanity. 😮 (This information will NOT be published!) Of course, the more witnesses the better!
Begin by emailing your 500 word summary to kevennewsome [at] gmail [dot] com.
Thank you and I look forward to reading your amazing stories!